HOME > JAPAN EDUCATION FAIR 2013 IN DELHI
JAPAN EDUCATION FAIR 2013 IN DELHI
1. ObjectiveRitsumeikan India Office will host “Japan Education Fair 2013” in Delhi (India) to introduce English-based degree programs at Japanese universities to eager students in India. This fair is conducted in association with Japanese Embassy in India, The Japan Foundation, New Delhi and other related organizations as a part of Global 30 Project, an initiative of Japanese Government. It will provide aspiring students with helpful opportunity to have the first hand counseling by faculty members and staff from Japan’s leading universities about anything related to studying in Japan, i.e. finding out desired course, application procedures, scholarship, campus life and career supports, etc.
2. Date, Venue and ProgramDate : Friday, 6 September 2013, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Venue: The Lalit New Delhi, Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001, India (5 minute walk from Brakhamba Metro Station) Program (tentative): – Keynote Speech by Prof. Naoki ISHIHARA, Executive Director of Division of International Affairs and Professor of College of International Relations, RitsumeikanUniversity – Speech by H.E. Mr. Takeshi YAGI, Ambassador of Japan to India – Speech by Prof. Kiran WALIA, Honorable Minister for Education, Health and Family Welfare, Women and Child Development, Languages – Panel Discussion with past/present/future students about studying in Japan – Individual counseling at each university’s booth by their faculty members and staff – Demonstration of “Second Life” (3D Virtual World) & “MANOI” (Humanoid ROBOT) – Japan Showcase : Origami, Tea Ceremony, Calligraphy, Electronic Products etc.,
3. Visitors Expected– Prospective undergraduate and graduate students with proficiency in English – Parents and teachers – Others – Prior Registration required
4. Participating UniversitiesDoshisha University, Keio University, Kyushu University, Nagoya University, Ritsumeikan University, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Tohoku University, The University of Tokyo, Waseda University. Represented by brochures only: AsiaUniversity, HiroshimaUniversity, KyotoUniversity, MeijiUniversity, OsakaUniversity, SophiaUniversity, University of Tsukuba, and others.
5. Further InquiriesContact: Ritsumeikan India Office Email:
Japan Education Fair 2012